How to purchase photographs by Michael Knapstein
All of the images on this website (plus thousands more) are available for purchase. Images may be purchased and/or licensed for use in all media. Images can also be purchased as either open-edition (signed) or limited-edition (signed and numbered) prints in a wide range of sizes, formats and materials. Prints are available as:
- Archival Pigment Prints – both b/w and color images are available on premium-quality, acid-free, matte-finish paper.
- Archival Pigment on Canvas – both b/w and color images can also be printed on canvas, then gallery wrapped on 1-1/2” wood frames.
- Chromogenic Prints -- color images are available as traditional C-Prints exposed using LightJet or Durst printers on Fuji Crystal Archive or Kodak Endura photographic papers.
- Silver Gelatin Prints -- b/w images are available as classic archival silver gelatin prints exposed by a Durst Theta 51 onto either Ilfobrom Galerie (fiber-based) or Ilfospeed (RC-based) traditional photographic papers.
- Aluminum -- images can be printed directly onto dye-infused aluminum for an impressive and archival presentation.
Matting and framing services are also available. Prints can be shipped anywhere around the world. Contact the artist for a free quote based on the size, material and finishing options you have in mind.
Many photographs have been selected for use in healthcare facilities that have adopated the philosophies of Evidence-Based Design and/or Evidence-Based Art. Ask for more details on which photographs work best in these environments.